Saturday, February 25, 2012

Maxi Dresses

I am so in love with spring and summer dresses, skirts, etc. in a normal year.  This year they seem to be bigger than ever!!!!  And they are every where I look!  Love, love, love them all and want to purchase them all too - BUT WILL NOT BE DOING THAT!  I am narrowed down my top 3 fav's I have seen so far and I just had to share.  If there are any men, reading this blog - sorry, this post will prob. bore you to tears!  HAHA!

Women's Jersey Maxi Skirt from Old Navy - comes in grey, blue and black (blue is my fav.), $25

 
Kardashian Kollection - Women's Striped Maxi Tank Dress - love the nautical colors!!!  $59 - hard for me to pay almost $60 for a cotton dress though.  But so cute!


Kardashian Kollection - Women's Corset Inspired Maxi Dress - comes in vintage tiger and black (vintage tiger is my fav.) - $35


I think my fav is the third one - will some really cute black wedges.  I see this being my upcoming bday dress, if I like it when I try it on.  I do worry about it being too long.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!