Wednesday, February 29, 2012

B is for the Bachelor

OMG!  I am about to go off on my soapbox!  The show Bachelor kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I watched it this week, like I do every week and it is so dang ridic!!!!!!!!!  Here are some rants of mine....
  • "Now that I am sitting on top of mountain in Switzerland - I am feeling more and more in love."  WELL YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Who wouldn't???  So, not real life!!!
  • Over nights?  Are you kidding me?  Cort and Ben def. - well you know!  Freaking gag - do they all sleep in the same beds too?  No, I know they have diff. "fantasy suites" - but still terrible.  Ben was like, "I want to take our relationships to the next level!"  Well, what guy doesn't?!?!?!?  So next season, when Emily is the bach. and her daughter sees the show - what type of example is that?  I would say no I wouldn't do a over night and then I would prob. get cut!  NOT RIGHT!  And even if the "expected" doesn't happen, everyone thinks it did and it is still a bad example being set.   
  • How could someone go on this show and expect to fall in love?  SO STUPID AND NOT REALISTIC! 
  • How many helicopter rides are they planning on doing here???
  • If he stares at those stupid frames any longer, I will throw up!
  • Have you noticed all the stupid things they have to say about how love is like "mountain climbing" or "riding in a helicopter" - so scripted!
  • Ben needs a hair cut!
All that being said, I will continue to watch and believe that all of this is set up by the producers, I just know that going in.  What I don't get - it's supposed to be reality TV - so realistic right?  It is def. not that!

OK, I am done for now.... hahahahaha!!!  AND GET YO' HAIR CUT BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!