Friday, January 27, 2012

B is for Blue Sushi....

Blue Sushi Sake Grill is my favorite sushi place here in Fort Worth, well any where!  I love it!!  Tonight, Keeton and I have a double date planned to go and I am super excited, as usual.  This place is literally blue all inside from the lights and the sushi is yummmm!  They have a great atmosphere, with good music, that you can actually hear.  I am firm believer music makes or breaks a party, bar or restaurant!  You do have to make a reservation to this place, but who cares - that just tells you how it awesome it is!
Their website states it this way - Blue Sushi gives traditional sushi an American attitude.  Love that.  They also have the Sake Bombers Lounge, which is pretty neat.  It is 1/2 of the building with a full bar that extends the length of the restaurant.  They have cool specials with a reverse happy hour starting at 10.30pm.  Something different - I like.  We usually just go for dinner - but all people have different interests, so I wanted to mention it.

Here is the website - check it out!  Blue Sushi Sake Grill

I have included some pictures below as usual.  =)  Next time you go out for dinner in Funky Town, you should totally try it!  Remember, make a reservation!  Oh and one last thing - they will not split checks!


No, this wasn't all mine!!

Black Tuna - a must have - like dessert - literally melts in your mouth!

Favorite roll - on the right - "Super Asparagus"