Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Album!!!!!

So I couldn't wait to post this blog!  Tonight we received our wedding album in the mail!  So exciting!  We got married a year and a half ago and it took me a long time to find the right album for the right price.

[[Side note: I always tell brides make sure your wedding album is included in your wedding photography package!  We didn't do this and figured we would purchase it after the wedding, well I have news!  You will not feel like spending any more money after the wedding is over... so in turn, we never purchased one.]]

Anyways, I was really skeptical ordering the album online and not being able to touch it or see it in person.  1st step - I figured out I wanted a "flush mount photo album" then googled that phrase.  I totally lucked out and found Nations Photo Lab - it was the #1 choice on the google search.  The website is a little overwhelming, I will admit.... and not so user friendly.  Nations Photo Lab Website  Once you are on the website, you actually have to download a program onto your computer to be able to upload the photos, etc.  At that point, you pick out your pictures and DESIGN ALL YOUR OWN PAGES!  That was a huge plus for me!  It took me a little time to do it, of course!  BUT SO SO WORTH IT!

So.... onto my photo album.  We choose a 12x12, 24 page album with an acrylic cover. I can not explain how nice it is!  The cover is amazing, it's almost like glass!  The pics are printed on thick pages (I chose white backgrounds) and the entire album has a 100 year guarantee - I think that will do for us.  The album probably weighs about 8 pounds - really good quality!  Now, I am no professional, but as long as I am happy, I think we are good here!  Ok... ok... so costs.... see this page - Pricing  The pricing is really reasonable!!!! 

Here are the pics I took of it, hopefully you can get the picture!

Acrylic cover

Trying to show you the thickness of the pages & cover

Inside front and back covers

Back and binding - black leather - really nice too!